FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions
You can find a lot of useful information in the FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions Area.
Ordering Pictures other than Demo Built-In
To order Photocut processing of your own bitmap, click here.
Found a bug? You should e-mail us immediately and we
shall fix the problem and release new version shortly (usually within 10-15 days).
When you send us bug report, be sure to include the following:
- Windows version (95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/Server 2003)
- Windows modification (OSR2, SE, Server/Workstation)
- Version of Service Pack installed (if any)
- Version of Internet Explorer installed, and if the Active Desktop installed or not (for Windows 95 and
- Version of CorelDRAW installed (if any)
- Version of CorelDRAW Service Pack/Update (if any)
- Version and serial number of Project5 (click Help - About Project5)
- Detailed description of an error, including when and under what conditions it has happened.
- Any pictures or graphics which produced an error or were processed incorrectly.
Before sending bug report, please do the following (it may eliminate the problem):
- Close all unused applications;
- Check free space on system drive (run Disk Cleanup on Windows 98, 2000, XP, Server 2003);
- Run your anti-virus software;
- Run disk check;
- Check for new versions of Project5 because the bug that produces your error may be already fixed.